These differences are not clinically significant, therefore dose adjustment of dapagliflozin with liver failure mild to moderate severity is not required , patients with hepatic impairment, severe (class C Child-Pugh) averages Cmax and AUC dapagliflozin were 40% and 67% higher, respectively, compared to healthy volunteers. patients elderly ( > 65 years) is not observed clinically significant increased exposure in patients under the age of 70 years (if not consider factors other than age). However, you can expect an increase in exposure due to the reduction in renal function associated with aging. Data on exposure in patients over the age of 70 years are not enough. Gender Women average value of AUC at steady state is 22% higher than in men. Ethnicity No clinically significant systemic exposure differences among representatives of what is trenbolone acetate and Mongoloid races have been identified. Body weight noted lower values of exposure at elevated body weight. Therefore, in patients with low body weight patients may experience a slight increase in exposure, as in patients with increased body weight – reducing exposure dapagliflozin. However, these differences were not clinically significant.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus in addition to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control as:
- add to metformin therapy in the absence of adequate glycemic control on this therapy;
- starting with metformin combination therapy, the therapy if appropriate.
- Individual hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 st.
- Diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Renal failure secondary to severe or end-stage renal failure.
- Hereditary lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency and glucose-galactose intolerance.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Children under 18 years of age (safety and efficacy have not been studied).
- Patients receiving “loop” diuretics what is trenbolone acetate, or with a reduced volume of circulating blood, for example, due to acute illness (such as gastro-intestinal diseases).
- Elderly patients aged 75 years and older (to start therapy).
hepatic failure, severe, urinary tract infection, the risk of reducing the volume of circulating blood, elderly patients, chronic heart failure, increased hematocrit value.
Use during pregnancy and during breastfeeding
Due to the fact that the use of what is trenbolone acetate during pregnancy is not known, the drug is contraindicated in pregnancy. In the case of diagnosing pregnancy dapagliflozin therapy should be discontinued.
It is not known whether its inactive metabolites in breast milk. It is impossible to eliminate the risk to newborns / infants.