After oral formin not fully absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Bioavailability after taking the usual dose is 50-60%. The maximum plasma concentration is reached after 2 hours, the drug is completely absorbed after 6 h after administration. Formin practically does not bind to plasma proteins. Accumulating in the salivary glands, duodenum, kidneys and liver. The volume of distribution amounts to 63-276 liters. Provided trenbolone acetate dosage kidneys in unchanged form, plasma half-life of 1.5-4.5 h.
A second phase separation is less in quantity, of the deeper layers of 8,9-19 h. Renal clearance formin is 350-550 ml / min and correlates with creatinine clearance, which indicates that tubular secretion of active drug in isolation. In patients with impaired renal function may be the accumulation of the drug in the body.
Diabetes mellitus type II (non-insulin dependent), especially in patients who are obese, with poor diet.
- diabetic coma, precoma ketoacidosis;
- severe infectious diseases, injuries, surgeries, when shown holding insulin;
- impairment of renal function trenbolone acetate dosage and liver (due to the increased risk of hypoglycemia and lactic acidosis);
- heart failure, acute phase of myocardial infarction, respiratory failure, dehydration, chronic alcoholism, and other conditions that may contribute to the development of lactic acidosis;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- type I diabetes (insulin-dependent);
- diabetes mellitus type II (non-insulin dependent) after failure of sulfonylureas;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- use for at least 2 days before and 2 days after X-ray or radiological examination using contrast agents;
- dieting restricted caloric intake .
Application formin possible with trenbolone acetate dosage normal renal function. In conditions that can cause the development of lactic acidosis, for glomerular filtration should be carefully monitored. Before treatment and after 4 weeks of therapy formin is necessary to determine the level of creatinine in the blood serum and regularly monitor it 1-2 times a year.
In the elderly increase of creatinine level in blood serum it is not a reliable indicator of renal dysfunction, so before the start of therapy should be to determine creatinine clearance.
Concomitant use with sulfonylureas or insulin can cause hypoglycemia, so the control of blood glucose levels should be carried out. Combined treatment formin and insulin should be done in a hospital to establish an adequate dose of each drug.
In patients on continuous therapy formin trenbolone dosage is necessary once a year to determine the content of vitamin B12 due to a possible reduction of its absorption.
In elderly patients (over 65 years), due to slow metabolism, you need to carefully evaluate the relationship between the benefits and risks of the drug.